Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BEWARE OF THIS GUY WHO HAPPENS TO BE A DELIVERY GUY OF LAZADA.

Let me share with you all what happened to us this morning (mar4,2015).. Actually it all happened yesterday but we only found out this morning.

I am a fan and a lover of Lazada, because of it's " Effortless Shopping" and " Shopping made easy". I would buy things like my boys stuffs, and diapers which I thought was always a good deal. I cannot always go out of the house to buy anything I need because I have a baby.

Yesterday morning, I had to take the car to Wheeltek which is only a split and a tumbling away from our place. As soon as I went out of the gate, I received a text. I only got to read the message when I reached wheeltek and saw my kasambahay's text saying, " ate, andito po yung Lazada, ung sa American Home daw po." I quickly called our landline number and told her to tell the Delivery guy to wait for me bec. It's COD and he might leave and bring the item with him. I was literally running back to catch him. 

As I came out of the lift, I saw this guy and asked him right away, " kuya, lazada?" he said yes and walking me saying " Iniwan ko na nga po yung item, binigay ko nalang po sa kasama nyo yung number ko, sabi ko txt nya nalang ako pag dating nyo, tutal puro naman po Crame ang delivery ko." I said, "No it's fine,bayaran na kita tutal andito nako ". I saw the item on the table, he gave me the paper to sign, I paid him and we both left.

This morning, I talked to my husband over the phone and he told me " Mi, yung Gshock ko parang hindi sakin." to my surpise, I said, "Ha?" then he continued talking.. he said.." Kse mi, kilala ko ung relo ko. tagal ko tinititigan, sabi ko parang hindi sakin ito. tpos alam mo ung butas na susuotan mo nung tusok. nasa dulo kaya alam kong hindi yun sakin." I looked at the watched and saw it myself. "shet, hndi nga ke eric to!" the bracelet was light and thin, the watch face was shiny and has a lot of dirt and scratches. That is not Eric.

Then I told my kasambahay about that. She said that she noticed the Delivery guy yesterday wearing the same watch as his kuya's but the red buttons of the watch were more darker than what was inside the house. In that instant I felt something strange and called Lazada right away to report. He must have swapped the watches and thinking that because the watches are exactly the same.. we wouldn't notice it. But he was all wrong. Eric was very meticulous of his personal things. I do fully understand that Lazada is taking care of their business reputation but I have to do something about this before it's too late. I need to get the watch back!!!

My kasambahay said, " ate he gave me his number." so I thought that, it's the only way to see him and to prove that he has eric's watch. I asked her to txt him and tell him to see her because she has no alaga today and no one is in the house..and play flirt with him. He was so excited to find out and constantly asked her. "Ano, dyan nalang tayo."


HERE'S THE THREAD OF THEIR TEXTS.

I went to the guard house and found out his name.. Richard Castillo.





RICHARD CASTILLO
AKA lazada delivery guy




I told the guard house about the what happened and my plan to catch him right there while waiting for my kasambahay. I went to the nearest Police station and made a blotter about it. All the Police Officers there were very helpful. Sgt. Camarines and the rest of them. They all agreed to have an Entrapment Operation. Wow! that almost cracked my nerves.

I asked my husband to come home and help me deal with it.In short we caught him at the guard house, wearing the same watch. 

HIS WATCH:



LOOK HOW IT SITS ON A TABLE

DIRTY AND THE RED'S WERE LIGHTER
THE STRAP THAT HAS A MARK LIKE WEAR AND TEAR NEARLY THE END OF THE BRACELET

At first sight, Eric knew it was his. but he kept saying.. "hindi po, akin po yang relo na yan. magkapareho lang po tayo." I told him. " pano mo mapapaliwanag kung bakit ung bakat sa bracelet mo nasa dulo e sa asawa ko wala. halos pareho lang tayo ng laki ng wrist." todo tanggi pa din si gago. 


ERIC'S WATCH:
NICE AND CLEAN

NO MARKINGS WHATSOEVER


HOW ERIC'S WATCH SITS ON A FLAT SURFACE
LEX boss arrived. I knew and they also knew that he swapped the watches while my kasambahay isn't looking. How did he it? Well, my kasambahay, offered her a seat while waiting for me by the door while the watches sits on top of my console table just in front of him. 

We made a police report, we got the watch back. But still insisted that he didn't took the watch and swapped it. Oh come on! I almost lost my patience and slapped him with my big palms.

Naawa lang kaming mag asawa na ipakulong sya kasi before that I searched for him on facebook and saw he has a baby boy too. I felt so bad that If he'll be in jail because of this, what would happen to his wife and baby. We both decided to just let him go and let LEX (Lazada Express) owners to decide his sanctions.  Even the Police Officers said that he exactly knows what he is doing. He must have done that several times and Mukhang sanay na sanay na.

LESSON LEARNED. Do not let anyone or any stranger to get inside your house. Warn your kasambahay's not to be fooled by these guys sweet nothings.

No comments:

Post a Comment